MouseCrafted License allows for; for each Item available for purchase or download on MouseCrafted.com.
- The MouseCrafted License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work ("item").
- You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects
- Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any numbers of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- Re-distribute the item as stock image or it's source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it on MouseCrafted or other marketplaces as your own.
- For any resalable web applications or software programs, you should not include our graphic resources as an additional attachment. This will be considered as a redistribution of our resources which is forbidden by us.
- End Products include but are not limited to: Websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, themes, illustrations, wireframes, presentations and videos.
- For some items, a component of the item will be sourced by author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the item.
- The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. MouseCrafted.com (MouseCrafted) is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
- If you are not satisfied our product, please contact us and describe why you want the refund. Once we receive your refund request, we will inspect it and notify you of our decision. Usually, we can’t make a refund because all our products are digital. But we make exceptions and provide the refund if a client is not satisfied with the quality.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (via PayPal).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on PayPal policies.